Monday, January 23, 2012

Circle Zip Earbud Pouch from Erin Erickson's Tutorial

I got some zippers from Zipit on Etsy. They have great deals on lots of zippers that can be used for pouches, purses, pants and skirts in fun colors. Normally, I stick with all things black, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone.



With still more scraps of Far Far Way III fabric remaining in my fat quarter bundle, I made this delightful Circle Zip Earbud Pouch from Erin Erickson's tutorial. 


Her pattern is a free pdf download on the tutorial page, and the instructions with color pictures were so easy to follow.

This was so much fun, I went ahead and ordered a bundle of zippers from zipit on etsy, from the suggestion of many other bloggers.


This was so rewarding for such little struggle under the presser foot!
And now my headphones won't get all knotted up in the bottom of my purse!


I still need to get a ring around the fabric tab...
I'm going to make more as soon as I get some fabric to match all these colorful zippers!

Have you made any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment