Friday, December 23, 2011

My New Iron!

My DH surprised me a new iron!

We talked about getting an Oliso Smart Iron, but the Panasonic Cordless 360 Degree won in the end. Here it is on its base. The cord retracts and wraps around the base. It also has a cute top with a handle, so it can be carried.


Cordless Iron Resting on its Base

I'm left handed, and DH is right handed. Our sewing stations face each other, so this fits perfectly on one side where we can both use it!

It heats up fast and stays hot off the base for awhile

I can't believe how lightweight it is! I had been using a few Rowentas for years, and this one is so easy to hold and move. I was worried it might not be as good because the Rowenta I had was 1600W and this one is only 1500W, but so far, so good. Maybe that's due to that shiny new soleplate...

Soleplate

1 comment: